Is your exhaust hood cleaning company Fire Prevention Certified?
Servicing a commercial kitchen exhaust hood requires a thorough understanding of the system to ensure a comprehensive cleaning without damaging any part of the exhaust or fire suppression systems.
All Mains Co. technicians are trained and certified according to NFPA code 96, keeping your business safe and fire code compliant.
Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning Service Includes
- Cleaning the entire exhaust system from top to bottom, including filters, ducts, and fans
- Fan lubrication to help maintain the exhaust fan’s life expectancy
- Regular service of fan grease pad to prevent grease dripping on the restaurant roof
- Cleaning of the make-up air filters on the roof to improve kitchen air circulation
- Fan belt service once a year to prevent failure during use
- Thorough cleaning and mopping of kitchen to ensure that the kitchen looks better after the hood cleaning than when we arrived
- Before and after pictures emailed to your account to document the exhaust hood cleaning service